Microlearning - Motivation and Gamification in e-Learning
Microlearning Conference 8.0
April, 2015, Krems, Austria
Event partners: Intel Corp, Danube University
Conference Chairs: Dr. Martina Roth (Intel), Univ.-Prof. Dr. Peter Baumgartner (DUK), Prof.Dr Peter A. Bruck, PhD, Dr. rer. soc. oec. Tina Gruber-Mücke (JKU Linz)
Advisors: Prof. Hans-Peter Steinbacher (University of Applied Sciences, Kufstein), Prof. Vladimir Burčík, PhD (Comenius Univ.), Dr. Madan Rao (Bangalore, India)
This conference is the only conference world-wide which focusses on micro content and learning as a singular area of technology enhanced learning.It is an invitational conference which features talks, multi-session workshops and world-cafes on current research and findings regarding the use of technologies for designing effective learning environments.
The conference addresses
- practitioners and researchers,
- developers and academics,
- lead users and customers
- and also those interested in sustainable methods and the easy use of technologies and tools for continuous learning in or at the workplace and related contexts.
Issues include among others:
- Collaborative Learning Games
- Games in Corporate Lerarning and adult education
- Game Mechanics to Enhance eLearning
- Badges and Gratifications
- Interactions and Quizzes
Talks, Presentations and Open Participation
Participation is open upon registration and payment.
Talks, papers and presentations on present research, approaches, projects and results are invited from researchers, scientists and practitioners in the area of technology enhanced learning and effectiveness research and evaluation.
We invite you to submit papers and presentations as
- Research papers to be presented in full session (8-10 pages)
- Project report (ca. 4-6 pages)
- Short demonstrations (description of 2 pages)
Schedule & Deadlines:
Jan 31, 2015: Submission deadline for abstracts & proposals / project reports
Feb 25, 2015: Notification of acceptance
Mar 15, 2015: Provision of Papers to prepare for speakers and participants
Apriil 30, 2015: Final papers
After undergoing peer-review, accepted papers are published digitally and printed in the Conference Proceedings as part of the book series by Springer-Verlag www.springer.com
€ 355 Regular Fee
€ 125 Reduced Fee (for individuals who work in academic/educational jobs, subject to formal request or invitation)
This conference is supported in part
by funding from
Find us on Facebook!